Saturday, June 21, 2014

Mason Jar soap dispenser Tutorial

This is one of the mason jars I turned into a soap dispenser! I eventually removed the burlap just because my kids are still young and messy (not everyone's a neat freak lol) I used Rustoleum oil rubbed bronze spray paint and a pump I saved from an old bottle. Also make sure it's going to be long enough for the jar fyi. I punched a hole in the lid to fit the pump and hot glued underneath it very well to secure it.  I scoured Michael's scrapbook section for the tape and embellishments then sprayed clear coat over it to seal(minus the burlap) VOILA! I have made many so far and have given as gifts and I love it! Plus I make my own hand soap so this is great and saves money!
Homemade French country style bronze soap dispenser

No comments:

Post a Comment