Friday, January 9, 2015

DIY Flu Remedy




I love finding new uses for my essential oils and new ones to try and add to my collection.  In light of this flu season being so gosh darn horrible and the flu vaccine being less potent than in past years, I have searched for some home remedies to treat those that are suffering from the flu or something similar.  This link post was taken from Intoxicated On Life.  I am in love with my tea tree and lavender oil and already use it for several things around the house and is included in this remedy! Check it out!
Ready to learn how to kill and prevent the flu NATURALLY?! Check out these great recipes for kicking the flu to the curb @ IntoxicatedOnLife.com #Flu #NaturalRemedies
http://www.intoxicatedonlife.com/2014/10/13/diy-flu-bomb-plus-5-essential-oil-recipes-kill-flu/

No comments:

Post a Comment