Sunday, March 15, 2015

A fun fashion trend- CHAISES! Oooh LALA



Chaise lounge seating is making a comeback, and with a more modern and fun twist! More patterns and styles to choose from allow you to create the seating area any woman of today would be envious of!  Of course my choice is https://www.onekingslane.com/ and I have a fun fashion idea of my own to share with you in honor of fashion week!  I am a girl of comfort and style and with that comes cute and casual shoes as well as home furnishings.  What do you think of my pairing of this One King's Lane chaise with a favorite pair of Nine West boots? Love it? Yes, me too :) Oh the many options I can create for my home and my wardrobe.....Have fun searching through their selection of great furniture and home decor, I know I do!


Hutton 74" Chaise, Gray/Pewter 

No comments:

Post a Comment