Monday, March 23, 2015

Saving Money with Rebate Apps!

I am still kind of new to the whole idea of using rebate apps on my phone to save money.  I have friends who use several apps and like them.  I must say you're not going to be a millionaire by using these but it does help quite a bit if you use them enough for your regular shopping and use coupons on top of the rebates! I just started using the rebate apps last November and so far these are my stats:

- ibotta: $75

- SavingStar: $26.81

-Walmart Savings catcher: $23.51

-Snap by Groupon: $4.75

-Checkout51: $3.25

-Ebates: $28.40


See, not bad right? I like being able to put some money back in the bank especially with a family of 5 now!  They each have their own rules and regulations but it is well worth a few minutes to check out what deals they have before shopping and scanning your receipts after.  You can find all of these apps except for Walmart savings catcher in the Google play store.

LogoTeamwork
START Saving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment